- Being able to assign actions to admins/multiple admins and integrate this actions on the Administrator’s To-Do List – or – provision a Planner Plan and add an overview of all tasks and their owners.
- If possible, showing the availability of the assigned administrator(s) so, if yet action not closed, another administrator can directly take contact with him.
- Being able to get a Microsoft Guideline or a TechNet member driven article to help administrators to achieve their best score. Adding a simple new button with a technical article would help newbie administrators securing their environment. On top of that if an additional license is needed – example: review role changes – such as Azure AD Premium P1 or P2, please mention this as well. Change the color deepening the ownership of the License
- Red: You don’t have the license
- Green: You have the license
- If possible — remove the “Office 365 Average Score”. THIS literally scares new customers as many are thinking that Microsoft is managing the whole security gaps.
- Being able to run scheduled score analyzers. I can’t image, the day of today, that we need to wait up-to 48 hours to see our score raising. This should be done on a recursive way and multiple times a day. My personal wish is; that in a near future, there should be also a button called “Analyze your score NOW” …
- Being able to add notes per action(s). As multiple Office 365 admins would possibly work on that item, sharing information should be easier. Assigning the action to an administrator is one thing, but also seeing who resolved the issue/action is another. It would be very useful to see who completed the action as some of them have big impacts – such as enabling MFA for all users.
- Being able to add due dates and reminders to actions and send automated (via flow?) to the owners of actions, to take actions.
I think that the secure score analyzer is very useful and drives a lot of administrators to raise their security and improve efficiency; but with those small integrations/modifications – in my humble opinion – the secure score will be from another level.